Company: Ubisoft Mobile
Role: Production coordinator
Date: 2012 to 2013
Team size: 40
Location: FR and RO
The Assassin’s Creed franchise was created in 2007, it has sold over a 100 million copies and the movie released in 2016 grossed $240 million.
Assassin’s Creed Pirates, is a unique mobile game from the universe of the franchise. A co-production between Paris HQ and the Craiova studio in Romania.
As a production coordinator I was involved from concept generation to launch.My role took different forms at each stages of the project.
- Early stage:
- Technical feasibility study
- Art direction guidelines
- Quality benchmark for mobile
- Production pipeline design
- Coordination with production teams in Canada to recycle 3D assets
- Priority definition and task assignment using JIRA
- Weekly production review
- Art team training and coaching
- Prototyping and visual breakthrough guidelines for graphics engineers
- Marketing assets validation (icons, screenshots,etc)
- Film trailer direction and validation with 3rd party studio
Assassin’s Creed Pirate was selected in Apple’s Best Of 2013 in the blockbuster games category.